Friday, February 27, 2009

Naked Chocolate Cafe - spiced hot chocolate and cheesecake

So this year, a cute little dessert cafe opened up a block from school.


It's one of those places that's mildly irritating because it's trying too hard to be European. But I do like it, though, since it's all about the dessert and drinks, and so very few cafes are like that anymore. And if nothing else, it's a close-by place to get European-style hot chocolate - the kind that is basically like a bar of chocolate in a cup. I enjoyed it so much in Italy and Spain, and now I have it in my own backyard.

My cup of spiced hot chocolate. They're not kidding when they say "spiced." It's got a kick! It was like drinking chocolate-covered red hots. Really great on a cold day, I have to admit.


And my little mini-cheesecake. It was airy, tall, and tasty. No complaints from me.


I'll be coming back for the hot chocolate, if nothing else.

No comments: