Saturday, March 21, 2009

Continental Mid-Town - grilled tofu

I went out to dinner with a couple of friends earlier in the semester at the Continental Mid-Town, which is one of the many Stephen Starr restaurants in Philadelphia. Many of them are fusion-Asian themed - actually, I think all of them are. (Also, check out the Continental Mid-Town website. Possibly the best website music ever! I don't know why I like it so much. It's super cheery.)

Continental Mid-Town is in Center City, and it was pretty good, but maybe not worth the price tag for what you were getting.

The lighting was also horrible for photography purposes (very dim and slightly orange), but I did the best I could.


The Continental Mid-Town is a two-level restaurant, with some wicker chairs on the second floor that hang from the ceiling. Yeah, I don't know, either.

We got grilled tofu as an appetizer.


And I got pad thai for my main dish, but the lighting was so awful that I couldn't salvage any of the pictures of it. Sadness. Imagine a big bowl of pad thai with red chopsticks, and you've got the idea.

No comments: