Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Returning to dorm life

Hi, everyone. I am now writing to you from the comfort of my dorm room at law school.

I know that the focus of this blog was originally to write about my baking exploits, but that's inevitably going to change now that I don't have... an oven... (But that will not limit this baker! After all, the Chinese are known for their steamed cakes.)

I'll keep you all posted about my culinary exploits during my stint at school -- the restaurants I try, the dorm-friendly recipes I'll try to create, and eating on a budget. All with the limitations of a $40/week budget and cooking with only a fridge, a microwave, and a rice cooker.

Ambitious, yes, and I hope you all will share the ride with me.

1 comment:

shippo said...

jennnnn! GOOD LUCK in law school! we shall survive it together!!! <#