Sunday, July 27, 2008

Woo Lae Oak - green tea ice cream

I recently went with Grace to Woo Lae Oak, my favorite Korean restaurant in the DC area. Oh my goooodddd, I love their dolsot bibimbap. :)

Anyway! For dessert, we ordered green tea ice cream. One of my favorite ice cream flavors! It was the first time we ordered it from this particular restaurant, and I don't know if it was the lighting or what, but it looked beautiful. So beautiful that I was compelled to take a picture, even though I am not normally a person who takes pictures of her food at restaurants.


Yeah, it was the lighting. Had to be.

It was great! Nice and soft. In some restaurants, it's icy and as hard as a rock, and you can tell that it's been sitting in the freezer for forever. But not this one! Just as tasty as it looked.

Curious about how to make it, you say? Well, I don't have an ice cream maker, so I can't provide you a practical example, but I found this recipe, which seems pretty on the money.

No comments: