Monday, March 10, 2008

A week of bento (4-8)

I amassed some pictures of my bento boxes from the past couple of weeks, so I'm gonna dump the pictures here before I get too far behind.

1. Sliced strawberries; stir-fry with broccoli, carrots, and tofu gan; two onigiri with pickles inside; two Lorna Doone cookies.


2. Grape tomatoes, sliced cucumber, a cut-up soy burger, two onigiri with pickles inside; two Lorna Doone cookies.


3. Sliced strawberries, sliced kiwi, and green grapes; a few edamame pods, two bite-sized pieces of my peanut butter cup cheesecake; two baking cups filled with cheese macaroni.

4. White cheddar cheese cubes; Triscuts; a spinach and cheddar cheese quesadilla (cut into quarters and wrapped in foil); sliced strawberries and a few grapes; grape tomatoes.


5. Two yaki onigiri, one ketchup and one soy sauce; a few grape tomatoes; sliced pineapple, sliced kiwi, and some grapes; some Triscuts; and two Lorna Doone cookies.


Yay! I like it when my lunch is pretty.

1 comment:

Iris said...

omg jen!! Can u make my lunches? Mine are BORING! Blah.